Company work environments are fast paced and have a demand for quicker, real-time data results in order to make confident business decisions. Across industries, the need for speed is more urgent in order to take action and keep up or outpace competition. Advances in technology, software, and data are changing the ways businesses operate. Time is of the essence and statistics now show that the vast majority of companies have adopted agile marketing operations, though many still struggle with effectively implementing agility practices. Here are some approaches to turning your market research into agile market research.
Subscribe to KMK Insights by Email
- Applying Behavioral Models to Market Research Surveys January 16, 2020
- KMK President Michael Karbachinskiy Weighs in on the Use of AI and Machine Learning in Pharmaceutical Sales January 16, 2020
- KMK HEOR Team’s Latest Manuscript Published in BURNS Journal January 16, 2020
- Agile Market Research Approaches, the Way to Faster Results October 17, 2019
- Field Force Re-Optimization August 31, 2019