Attracting and retaining productive and satisfied sales representatives is paramount to the success of any commercialization effort. Likewise, the sales force incentive plan (IC Plan) is critical to achieving these goals. When properly designed, the IC Plan is an investment that promotes exceptional behavior and motivates sales reps to exceed expectations. In addition, it leads to greater rep satisfaction, encourages company loyalty, and serves to attract talent to the company.
- Agile Market Research Approaches, the Way to Faster Results [white paper]
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #3: Create Fairness / Equity
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #2: Be Motivational
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #1: Align with Strategy
- Press Release: KMK Consulting, Inc. Expands Presence in Boston to Help Biotechnology Companies from Pre-Launch to Commercialization
- Unlock forward looking Insights via Machine Learning
- Organizing Data? Seeing is Believing