Attracting and retaining productive and satisfied sales representatives is paramount to the success of any commercialization effort. Likewise, the sales force incentive plan (IC Plan) is critical to achieving these goals. When properly designed, the IC Plan is an investment that promotes exceptional behavior and motivates sales reps to exceed expectations. In addition, it leads to greater rep satisfaction, encourages company loyalty, and serves to attract talent to the company.
- Exploring the significance of Real World Evidence and Real World Data
- Four Key Questions About Data Analytics
- Learning the Ropes: An Intern’s Story at KMK
- Panel Analysis: Why You Need to Add this ‘Secret Weapon’ to your Marketing Analytics Arsenal
- East Meets West: The KMK Way
- It is time to use an Interactive Flow Diagram to Tell Patient Narratives
- Gritty and Fearless: How to succeed at KMK