Attracting and retaining productive and satisfied sales representatives is paramount to the success of any commercialization effort. Likewise, the sales force incentive plan (IC Plan) is critical to achieving these goals. When properly designed, the IC Plan is an investment that promotes exceptional behavior and motivates sales reps to exceed expectations. In addition, it leads to greater rep satisfaction, encourages company loyalty, and serves to attract talent to the company.
- Applying Behavioral Models to Market Research Surveys
- KMK President Michael Karbachinskiy Weighs in on the Use of AI and Machine Learning in Pharmaceutical Sales
- KMK HEOR Team’s Latest Manuscript Published in BURNS Journal
- Agile Market Research Approaches, the Way to Faster Results
- Field Force Re-Optimization