The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Press Release: KMK Consulting, Inc. Expands Presence in Boston to Help Biotechnology Companies from Pre-Launch to Commercialization
- Unlock forward looking Insights via Machine Learning
- Organizing Data? Seeing is Believing
- KMK Value Based Medicine
- Exploring the significance of Real World Evidence and Real World Data
- Four Key Questions About Data Analytics
- Learning the Ropes: An Intern’s Story at KMK