The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Agile Market Research Approaches, the Way to Faster Results [white paper]
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #3: Create Fairness / Equity
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #2: Be Motivational
- Incentive Compensation Guiding Principles #1: Align with Strategy
- Press Release: KMK Consulting, Inc. Expands Presence in Boston to Help Biotechnology Companies from Pre-Launch to Commercialization
- Unlock forward looking Insights via Machine Learning
- Organizing Data? Seeing is Believing