The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Exploring the significance of Real World Evidence and Real World Data
- Four Key Questions About Data Analytics
- Learning the Ropes: An Intern’s Story at KMK
- Panel Analysis: Why You Need to Add this ‘Secret Weapon’ to your Marketing Analytics Arsenal
- East Meets West: The KMK Way
- It is time to use an Interactive Flow Diagram to Tell Patient Narratives
- Gritty and Fearless: How to succeed at KMK