The potential of data to guide strategic decision making in sales and marketing is fully recognized today, but rarely realized to its fullest extent. In reality, most organizations struggle when it comes to connecting their data to actionable insights and business intelligence solutions, thereby lessening the effectiveness of their decisions. There are many reasons for this, but key is the lack of collaboration between the three layers of the decision process flow leading to timely data integration with analytics.
- Applying Behavioral Models to Market Research Surveys
- KMK President Michael Karbachinskiy Weighs in on the Use of AI and Machine Learning in Pharmaceutical Sales
- KMK HEOR Team’s Latest Manuscript Published in BURNS Journal
- Agile Market Research Approaches, the Way to Faster Results
- Field Force Re-Optimization